Friday, October 5, 2007

Scabies, lice and everything nice.



Tonight it was a family of 4.


School teacher Mama: No way!


Night Witch: Yep, no doubt about it. See the burrowing lines around Oscars waist line. See these little dots on Olivia's arms. One of you probably got them at school and spread them to the rest of the family.

School teacher Mama: No way, it just can't be. I cannot believe this.


Night Witch: Yep, I am sure. Elimite family pack for all of you.
This is why your hands itch so much.

Vice Principal Papa: Gee, thanks. Thanks a lot. This should go over big in the weekly school newsletter.

I nod and agree, leaving the room, scratching my head, neck and arms. I hate seeing
patients with scabies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of hombre who passions to try innovative stuff. Presently I'm manufacturing my personalized pv panels. I'm making it all by myself without the aid of my staff. I'm utilizing the net as the only path to acheive that. I stumbled upon a very amazing site which explains how to build solar panels and so on. The place explains all the steps needed for pv panel contruction.

I am not exactly sure about how accurate the data given there iz. If some guys over here who had xp with these things can have a peak and give your feedback in the thread it would be grand and I would really value it, cause I extremely love solar panel construction.

Thanks for reading this. You guys are the best.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.